Anyways, I'm trying to get Atticus used to going leash-less! He tends to be a runner (he thinks the terrified look on my face is funny), and he has yet to understand that running in front of moving cars is bad. So, we're going to practice when no one is out, and the potential for accidents is low. (Having yumm-o dog treats on hand doesn't hurt!)

In other news, my apartment is finally coming together. The carpet cleaner guy came today - a whole hour early - and the maintenance guys finished painting all the patches etc. I still have some small things I would like attended to, but its looking pretty good! I still haven't seen hide nor hair of Jen though, even though I think shes the one who knocked on my door yesterday at 4:45pm when I was in the shower. I have decided she gets until Thursday, and then I will visit the office.
I started to reorganize some things today - getting ready for my friend Sarah's visit & my birthday party on August 15th! Woohoo! I think my biggest fear with having a party is that I'll invite 20 people but only 3 will show up. We shall see.
Onward and Upward!
"you are a snowflake!" ~ j.m. 1094

I'd come if we lived on the same coast!
ReplyDelete