Yakima was exhausting. So I'm just going to show you some pictures...
En route Yakima - heading through Snoqualmie Pass area:
W90 MP69...(for information, the milepost marker 69 is the most stolen milepost. Some are blank, like the one on US101 in Grays Harbor County. Some are up high and unreachable without a ladder, and some apparently have been left alone, like this one, maybe because traffic is approaching 80-90MPH)...
I82 - heading westbound out of Yakima this morning:
Small Story:
I'm walking down the hallway at my hotel this morning and some girl approaches me and says "I'm Canadian and I was wondering...is marijuana sold in the US?"
I was tired, grumpy, and not looking forward to the drive ahead. So, I'd like to think I ruined her hopes a little by replying, "Not legally."
"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us." ~ Joseph Campbell
.jpg)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment