My new rule with Atticus is: if he wakes me up before my alarm goes off and I actually get up, then I get to sit around and drink coffee and be on the computer until the time I was SUPPOSED to get up before he gets his morning walk. He still sits outside in the sun, but now I have imposed times on everything. It makes me feel less guilty about letting him laze around (well, really, less guilty about me lazing around). I still have 15 minutes to go in my timer. And I'm already on coffee cup #3.
Its also amazing how fast time flies when you aren't doing anything productive. I've made great headway on my to-do-before-my-friend-sarah-arrives-list though. Mostly whats left is cleaning. Blech.
Happy almost birthday to me!
"The concept of premenstrual syndrome was invented by a woman in Iowa who was trying to come up with a way to call her husband shit-for-brains without repercussions. Now we all benefit." ~ Leslie Mann
No comments:
Post a Comment