Day 1 was filled with shopping and eating and sleeping. My poor friend Katie (who I'm going to Vegas with) got to be on the receiving end of my work-related word vomit. But man if I didn't feel better afterwards.
Did I mention I slept? 12 hours worth. It was awesome.
This morning I put all my Christmas stuff away (yes, finally! Don't judge....), dusted, vaccuumed, read a book, drank a lot of coffee, and then was super bored by 9am. I can finally get to my fabric stash though (previously blocked by a leaning tower of Christmas boxes), so I'm set to go to Joann's tomorrow and get creative.
My only worry is my vacuum. Today while cleaning it smelled funny. Not quite hot, but not quite right. I mean, it IS 10 years old now (it was a housewarming present from my sister when I first moved out - yes, Michelle, using the same Kenmore!!!), but still. I love that vacuum. And I really don't want to buy another one.
Off to Zumba!
![]() |
| My new Zumba shoes. They make my small feet look huge. But totally worth it. |
A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.
~ Robert Orben


No comments:
Post a Comment