Well, here it is!
| Front view: there are two buttonholes to use depending on how much stuff is inside. |
| Opened up |
| Med Center - places for pills & insulin in pockets on the left. Sharps on the right. |
| The left pockets now open. I figured out how to make the pockets hold bigger things. |
| A vinyl window that will (eventually) show her medicine list and any emergency medical information etc she would like added. |
| The back view - a zippered pocket! |
| I think this pocket is my favorite thing. It wasn't on the original specifications she gave me. But it turned out pretty neat. |
Thats it folks!
I was going to actually make this into a tutorial, but I kept forgetting to take pictures along the way, so I just decided to show the end result.
Anyways, something else to cross off my list for this week!
Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute. ~ Gil Stern

Fabulous kit. I hope she loves it!
ReplyDeleteVery cool.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! Glad you're back in the creative wave!!! Looks wonderful.
ReplyDelete