Not really posting to reflect on anything, but just to give myself another 5 minutes to switch my brain to a lower gear. Mentally reflecting on my night though. I had a long night at work - both hour wise (12 hours), and with the types of calls. It literally DIDN'T STOP all night. Troublesome call on top of troublesome call. I got tired of calling out people with specialty skills...."hey, this is Alicia in radio, I was wondering if you were available for...."
Looking to snuggle with this guy, who in turn wants nothing more than to run around and play.
I gave him some freshly made biscuits (last night I made pizza flavored biscuits - they include mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and a little garlic) to make up for the fact that I'm a slacker.
Beat.
Man performs and engenders so much more than he can or should have to bear. That's how he finds that he can bear anything. ~ William Faulkner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment