Too much rain?
Too much Hulu-watching? Haha...maybe.
I went out on St Patricks day with some friends to try to get out of my funk.
Here I am looking green:
Didn't really help the funk but it was fun.
Today I was trying to catch up from not doing anything all weekend. *shakes head*
![]() |
| "Snickerpoodle" biscuits. Really, just apple cinnamon oat biscuits. |
![]() |
| Some sort of yummy chicken with a name I can't pronounce. Don't be too impressed, it came in a kit in the freezer section. |
Hoping this weekend will be a little better. Just one more week til I'm on vacation, and two more weeks til I'm off to Las Vegas!
All the things one has forgotten scream for help in dreams. ~ Elias Canetti





thinking of you. are there rita's ice in your neck of the woods? free rita's day today would cheer you up :)
ReplyDeleteno...no ritas out here. :( a cherry misto WOULD help!
ReplyDeletewe ate some for you. cheesecake, fudge brownie, swedish fish and cotton candy flavors... and andrew had a BRIGHT RED mouth that made us chuckle.
ReplyDelete