In order to get to my water heater, they asked if they could move stuff around in my closet. More specifically, what is actually a shoe holder: a tall compartmentalized thing that hangs in my closet that i actually store fabric and other things in. So, I said sure. So the one guy helped me move it, trying to minimize spillage.
*sigh* I should have thought ahead on this one.
Yes, most things stayed in the organizer. What did not stay in the organizer and instead spilled out in front of my closet was what was on the bottom compartment: 5 brightly colored bikini swimsuits. That are quite obviously bikini swimsuits.
As they lay in a pile in front of the closet, one of the men starts reaching for them to move them out of the way. I almost died of embarassment on the spot. I mean, really. They're not underwear. But they're almost as personal.
I told the guy not to bother - as I quickly shoved them into my laundry hamper.
Oi.
My only saving grace was that I semi-cleaned this weekend so the place was picked up, does not smell like wet dog, and I don't have any other articles of underwear hanging out in my bedroom or bathroom.
However, also please note that since I just woke up right before I called them (they came right away) I was still in my PJ's and robe with my bedhead half-tamed into a ponytail.
I'm hoping thats my only major embarassment for the day.
I would post more, but I'm in the middle of some culinary genius in the kitchen (note the hint of sarcasm), and I need to keep checking that Atticus does not get into the bacon.
![]() |
| "Sue" is keeping her name under-wraps for obvious reasons. I'm a huge fan of unnecessary quotes. |
Live for the roots
Love the green
Dance with the blossoms
~Terri Guillemets


No comments:
Post a Comment