Tuesday, March 8, 2011

May the force be with you






















I was playing with a glow stick yesterday at work.  I find them fascinating at apparently any age.  I mean, really...it glows!!!

Got to start my weekend 2 hours early this morning.  Only cause I did two days in a row of overtime.

I have absolutely nothing interesting to post.  Nothing at all.  I have enjoyed my break from sewing, but maybe its about time to get the machine back out and work on some upcoming birthday projects.  Oh, and I can't remember if I already said something...one of my coworkers commissioned me to make her a medicine kit.  Hard to explain.  When I end up making it I'll post it.  Otherwise, not a lot going on this weekend.  I'm pretty glad....I've been really busy for the past couple weeks and I miss my lazy days of hanging out with Attie watching the Office.  I'm determined to put in some quality TV time this weekend.

Hope you all are enjoying your Fat Tuesday (oh, how I miss fastnachts!).

Most people do not consider dawn to be an attractive experience - unless they are still up. ~ Ellen Goodman

No comments:

Post a Comment