Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Don't tell anyone, but...

...I totally copied this idea, I was just too cheap to pay for it...


Far from perfect (I didn't hold the stencils down well enough on the first line so the letters turned out globby...hence my black "shading"), but I'm still happy with it.  A new tshirt out of an old 99 cent goodwill tshirt, using fabric paint I just picked up from goodwill (5 brand new large bottles of Tulip for $1.99!). 

I've been pretty productive today...It only took me an hour to wake up after my alarm went off, Atticus has been walked, I gave him a bath, laundry is almost done, I cleaned up my "craft station" so I can continue a project, the bathroom is halfway cleaned, and I recleaned most of the dried up junk out of my brushes (that I couldn't seem to get out no matter what) with a new non-toxic brush cleaner. 

All in all, I'm pretty pleased with my day.

We cannot waste time. We can only waste ourselves.
~ George M. Adams

1 comment: