Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yet another reason to buy local

Let me digress into girl-dom for a little. 

I have the hardest time finding hair products that will work in my hair.  I have sensitive skin, and am allergic to most commerical shampoos.  Until recently, I have narrowed down my choices to certain kinds of herbal essences, Burts Bees, or extremely expensive salon shampoos. 

I was introduced to meme cosmetics at urbancraftuprising, a company out of Vancouver, WA.  In a word:  awesome.  I use the conditioner AFTER I take a shower and it has done nothing but wonderful things for my hair. 

I recently had to restore my stash:

hand-written thank you note!

My loot!

Free stuff!!!  (it doesn't take much to impress me)
Go to memecosmetics if you want your own. 

And no, I was not paid for this.  Just an impressed consumer.

An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied.
~ Arnold H. Glasgow

No comments:

Post a Comment