Friday, September 9, 2011

Predictable and Non

Sometimes, I'm way too predictable. 

I went to Goodwill the other day, and didn't realize til I was washing my clothes what I had done..


Yup.  I bought 4 brown sweaters.  To join the other 5 brown sweaters in my closet. 

My clothing is 95% brown, gray, black and blue.  With an occasional shot of dark green in there to liven things up. 

Othertimes, I'm a little less predictable.

My dinner creation tonight (thanks to Trader Joes)....



Organic 3 cheese pizza on which I placed artichoke hearts, one of the few vegetables I like. 

Yup, thats right.  I like artichokes.  Not always, but usually. 

I bet you didn't know that about me!

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.
~ Jonathan Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment