Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A sneak peak

I recently finished up making a birthday present for someone and had some extra materials, so I made this....


A wire wrapped ring with glass beads.  It took less than 10 minutes to make and it is way too cool for words.  I'm pretty excited about the possibilities. 

Of course, I don't have a ring dowel so I estimated size on the handle of a mini rolling pin, so...the size is a tad off.  Not so bad though. 

I saw a ring kind of like this on etsy a long time ago and showed it to my sister.  I recently found a tutorial.  I don't have a link for the Etsy ring, but here's one for the tutorial if you're interested.

I have weird elephant skin.  I don't understand it.
Off to zumba and aqua zumba (I haven't gone to the gym for 5 days.  I need it!)

If you want to be happy, be. ~ Leo Tolstoy

3 comments:

  1. i don't know why it won't let me post from my account. i've been trying on your other posts for a few months. the anon comment is from me, michelle.

    ReplyDelete