Sunday, September 25, 2011

A good day to...

....stay inside and make stuff.

Although I can't show you most of it (because people haven't received them yet), here's what I can show you....

I took a really really really boring sweatshirt.  It was even boring for me...


And turned it much less boring...


I was inspired by a sweatshirt I saw while watching Awkward.  Don't judge me because I watch an MTV show.  Its on Hulu.  And its hilarious.

The stripes up close (ignore the small threads etc...I need to wash it).


I also started a friend's request for his & her tshirts...


And now am starting on another present while watching My Name is Earl...


The bowl is actually filled with my snack...edamame.  There's something else I bet you didn't know about me.  Mom, don't be shocked, but I actually love a green vegetable.

And last but not least, here's Atticus...


He was hoping it was finally watch Hulu and sleep time.  Not quite yet...

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
~ Nelson Henderson

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed! I wonder if they make "cardinal" binding - wouldn't that look cool on a sweatshirt!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete