Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Checklist

So far today, I've...

Woken up early and cut my coffee time short
Gave my monthly dose of blood to the vampires at group health
Scored a bunch of free packing boxes from the husband of a coworker
Had a friend over to sort through all my future Goodwill donations (she took most of my blouses...awesome!)
Talked to my future landlord twice (he assures me he sent my paperwork Friday.  Its Wednesday and I still haven't seen it).
Got in my hours worth of sweat at the gym
Walked Atticus in the pouring down rain
Shopped for food for tonight's work meeting (yes, another one....)
Have played enough Word Feud amongst all the above to raise my IQ 3 points
Now I'm all showered and squeaky clean and ready to leave for work in about 30 minutes. 

Although I still haven't technically applied for the house etc I feel pretty good about it.  Its still a big source of stress in my life though.  I hate not knowing something.  I also wonder how soon in advance I need to schedule movers?  I have a company in mind, but hesitate to book them yet. 

Oh wait, how could I forget...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA!!!!!


Skipping is oxygen for the soul. ~ Jessi Lane Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment