The eye headache I've had for the last 15 hours?
The embarassing moment I had last night that literally made me blush from my toes to the tips of my ears?
The gray, dripping skies?
The crack in the sole of my shoe I discovered AFTER I was out walking Atticus in the rain?
The 3 hours of overtime I did this morning?
The lack of sleep I'll get today due to said overtime?
That weird sound my car is now making?
Sometimes its very hard to find something to be thankful for.
So, today, I guess I will be...
Thankful that I can see despite the headache.
Thankful I can smell the scent of wet grass and muddy fields.
Thankful I can feel the water seeping into my sock.
Thankful I can hear my music covering up that weird sound.
Oh, and very thankful I can taste the breakfast wine I'm now settling down with.
All that we behold is full of blessings. ~ William Wordsworth


You nailed it!!!! I will share around the table today!!!!! We'll miss you. I love you!!!! Happy moving.
ReplyDelete