Friday, June 1, 2012

Another photo dump


I bought some new measuring cups to help motivate me to cook. 

Fresh eggs from my CSA.  They are pretty.

Poor dragonfly was caught in a spiderweb in the window.  Doesn't he look fierce?  I rescued him but he flew into another one and tuckered out.  Circle of life. 

I tried bee pollen this week.  Supposedly gives you energy.  Just tasted chewy to me.

Second to last pedicure session with Jenni.  She's leaving in July. 

Trying to get back to doing more cardio.  I'm bored with most of the classes, so I ended up on the elliptical this week.  I compared it to the first of my cardio sessions last year....1/2 mile more, 25 more strides per minute, and almost 100 more calories burned.  Perhaps I'm getting better.

Sometimes I work out just so I can eat pie and catch up with friends. 

Guess where Atticus was sitting when I was petting him?  Ridiculous.

"Somehow your burp has made me want a soda real bad."
~ K.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment