Saturday, June 16, 2012

Oh, Seattle


Went to the Fremont Soltice Festival today with some friends.  There is a parade followed by a huge fair with a ton of vendors.  The parade kicks off with a huge contingent of naked bicyclists.  I'm not sure the history behind it, but 99% of the bicyclists were body painted, and most were fully naked.  The rest basically had undies on.

If you're opposed to nakedness, you might want to skip the rest of this post.  I don't think I included any pictures with full frontals, but I might have missed something.




There were 2 sets of TNMTs - a boy set and a girl set.

Yup...could only find 3 pictures that I didn't have to do a tremendous amount of editing.  I'm trying to keep this blog rated at least PG.

The crowd.

Deep fried PB&J.  Deliciously sick.
Oh, Seattle.  You provide so much culture.

"As to me, I know of nothing else but miracles." ~ Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment