Saturday, June 30, 2012

Homemade but not entirely healthy

Today's food haul...

Crispy edamame.  Basically I'll make anything with "edamame" in the title.

Cheesy zucchini rice.  Perhaps my newest staple....

Salad.  I would say it was boring, but it includes romaine and varigated romaine from my CSA, some sort of beet greens and cucumbers from the farmers market, carrots, mushrooms, cheese (sadly I only bought them at Trader Joes), chicken, & eggs (from my CSA). 


Oh yeah...with homemade honey mustard dressing.  That highly resembles that sauce at Chick Fil A. 

Looking for a recipe for these CSA strawberries.  They don't look like much but they're surprisingly tasty.  Perhaps I'll just continue to snack on them...

And like that, meals for the week are done.  Whew.  If you want any of the recipes, there are links in each of the descriptions - just click on the blue or purple font.  I can't remember what color it turns.

"I tried to forget
But you grew roots around my ribcage
And sprouted flowers
Just below my collarbones
All day I pluck their petals
But I have not yet ascertained
Whether you love me
Or not."
~ Anna Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment