I had the best time...
 |
| I walked here every day....the Long Beach Convention Center. |
 |
| I explored a good part of downtown my first day so I became familiar with how things were laid out and made notes of places I wanted to eat later. |
 |
| I went to classes and the exhibit hall. I scored a ton of free swag. |
 |
| I learned about "June Gloom" - what every morning looked like. |
 |
| I watched the gloom change to beautiful weather every afternoon. |
 |
| I ate a ton of food. (This was a small donut shop not even on Google maps.) |
 |
| I networked. |
 |
| I was utterly fascinated with the interpreters. This one interpreted/danced the last day at the banquet. This was "Billie Jean". AWESOME. |
 |
| I celebrated my last night with some people at a piano bar. Fun. |
But I'm very glad to be back. Can't wait to go get Atticus. Have big plans for next weekend too....excited!
"I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable, beautiful, and afraid of nothing as though I had wings."
~ Mary Oliver
No comments:
Post a Comment