Sunday, June 3, 2012

Leavenworth

This weekend I went to Leavenworth, WA with some friends.  We had wanted to do a weekend trip #1 before Erin leaves us, and #2 before Michelle got married.  We picked Leavenworth because none of us had ever been there, it sounded awesome, and we went for a wine-walk. 


The Cascade mountains while driving through the pass.  Pretty.


The entire town of Leavenworth is made to look like a Bavarian town.  Its kitchy and kinda cool.  This is our hotel.


Literally at the base of the Cascades...


What every single place in town looks like - including Subway and the local gas station.


We shopped....




Ate and bought more cheese than I thought possible...


Went on a wine-walk...(awesome!)


Ate tons of food.  From L-R - Erin, Michelle, Jayme, and myself.  We had a mini-batchelorette celebration for Michelle.


I will miss Erin when she leaves.  *sigh*


After the wine walk....we had some 14 year old wanna-be-hipster girl take our photo.  I can't remember what we were laughing at.

Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.
~ Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment