Saturday, July 21, 2012

400

This will be my 400th blog post.

I feel like I should write something profound.  Instead, I will post pictures of beer.

Bremerton's second Annual Beer Fest!
This was the first year I've gone.  I actually had way more fun than I thought I would.  I went with my friend Jayme, and we ran into several people we knew, so we had fun standing around and chatting and catching up.  Before we knew it, three hours had passed.  We ditched our plans to paddle board afterwards, and instead had some food and sunbathed in my backyard, taking advantage of the sunshine. 

We're going to try for paddle boarding tomorrow.


My hair is super long.  And I look like a bug with aviators on.  Haha. 

Back to work tomorrow.  These two day weekends are for the birds.   How do normal people get anything done with just two days off?  I guess it didn't help that I had 3 12 hour shifts last week and didn't get a chance to do anything during the week. 

This coming week can only be better.  Last week was the pits.  I'm going to try *crosses fingers* to take a day off on Sunday and head to Portland for the Foam Run.  Probably won't happen, but I'll try anyway.  There's a 90 foot foam filled slip and slide at the end!!!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. 

"Every girl is expected to have caucasian blue eyes, full Spanish lips, a classic button nose, hairless Asian skin with a California tan, a Jamaican dance hall butt, long Swedish legs, small Japanese feet, the abs of a lesbian gym owner, the hips of a nine-year-old boy, and the arms of Michelle Obama. The only person close to actually achieving this look is Kim Kardashian, who, as we know, was made by Russian scientists to sabotage our athletes. Everyone else is struggling."
~ Tina Fey

No comments:

Post a Comment