Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lets take another walk through my garden...

The squash has kinda taken over.  I'm cool with that though.

Baby squash!

Baby zucchini!!  (hopefully no one eats this one)

My best looking brussel sprout stalks.  I have high hopes for these guys.

Checking the size of my carrots.  Yes, they're purple!!  Should be ready to pull one or two shortly!!!

I've had a tough couple of days.  Two 12 hour days at work with 7 hours of sleep combined the last two nights.  Another 12 hour day tomorrow, training in Seattle.  I've had to take a step back and let a lot of plans and expectations go the past several days due to lack of sleep.  I don't want to accidentally blow up at the wrong person due to my inability to get a full 8 hours of sleep.  Can't wait for this week to be over.

Once in awhile it really hits people that they don't have to experience the world in the way they have been told to.
~ Alan Keightley

No comments:

Post a Comment