| Watching the last set of people come down out of the sky before my jump... |
I expected stomach rolling, nausea and a bunch of other stuff. Nothing like that at all. The worst part was actually the anticipation of it all....going up in the plane, getting strapped to your instructor, etc. The second worst was standing at the door of an open plane and thinking.
Luckily that only lasted about three seconds. Its probably why they tell you to hold onto the front of your harness and not the plane door. Ha.
We dropped from 13,500 feet, and parachuted the last 5000 feet. The day was absolutely beautiful and the view was of course, amazing.
There was absolutely no stomach churning feeling at all. Freefalling was completely amazing. I still can't get over it.
The instructor showed me a little how to control the parachute, and we got to float around in the air for awhile.
It was over far too soon.
I went with two coworkers, which was out of the ordinary for me. I usually don't hang out with anyone from work.
| Afterwards. I cut out the other guys because I'm not sure if they'd appreciate being posted. Check out my facebook page if you want to see the full picture. |
And yes, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Check another one off the list.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
~ Charles Bukowski

i always love your quotes!
ReplyDelete