Spent the morning shopping. Ended up with 16 canning jars and two pairs of shoes from Goodwill and 60 pounds of cement and tin snips from Ace Hardware. I have projects in the works!
Its been overcast and threatening to drizzle all day. A nice respite from the heat of yesterday. I just hope it doesn't last too long.
It would be a nice day to take a nap before heading to the gym but I've been putzing around too long to make one worthwhile.
Oh, two things I want to do:
For the summer: The Selflessness Project
For my birthday: The Birthday Project.
If you can't access those links, let me know - I'm not sure if they're linked to my Facebook page at all. Also, let me know if you want to join either. Or have any ideas of what I can do for the birthday project!
Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Friday, July 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment