All I'm going to say about work is that I actually sat there and felt my stress level rise via my blood pressure. Luckily I have low blood pressure so it can rise for a long time before it reaches dangerous levels. Also, I could not leave the room to get a cup of coffee, so I am currently caffeine deficient. Normally I have between 2-3 large or extra large cups of coffee in the 2-4 hours before i go home. My doctor says I should stop doing that. Meh.
Got home, and saw that my poor dog had thrown up on the living room carpet and had done a much worse biological function on my kitchen floor. At least he had the sense to go in the kitchen.
Walked him, cleaned and scrubbed and bleached, and am now having some quiet time with my computer and a glass of wine. Although I think the wine is overkill. Without coffee I'm pretty close to falling asleep while sitting up.
Somewhere in between the cleaning and bleaching I realized that I had forgotten to do laundry last night, so I can't go to the gym today if I don't get the laundry done. So, the washer is my background white noise, if you will.
I'm also wondering what made Atticus so sick...the only change in diet recently is I made him some treats. The same treats I've made several times before, but this time I used organic turkey baby food. I'm wondering if thats the problem. He'll be very sad if he doesn't get the rest of his treats but I don't want to come home tomorrow to any more carpet scrubbing.
*sigh* What a life.
![]() |
| Atticus, during a happier, sunnier time.... |
The worst-tempered people I've ever met were people who knew they were wrong.
~ Wilson Mizner


No comments:
Post a Comment