Saturday, July 9, 2011

What I can do in 28 hours, AKA why I don't always find time to blog, sew, or sleep

Friday

5pm-6pm:  Wake up.  Drink Coffee.  Take Atticus for a long walk.  Drink more coffee.

6pm-8pm:  Get dressed.  Driving to Gym.  Gym.  Coming home from the gym. 

8pm-10pm:  Shower.  Get ready for work.  Drive to work. 

10pm-8am (Saturday):  Work.  Work.  Work.  Lesson of the day:  Don't drive too fast when you're a truck driver carrying a load of fish.  You might accidentally tip over and spill.

Saturday

8am-9am:  Drive home.  Walk Atticus.  Drive back to work.  Meet up with a friend named Katie.

9am-11:30am:  Ferry to Seattle.  Drive in horrendous Saturday traffic. 

View from the ferry approaching Seattle (not the skyline...obviously).






















11:30am-12:30pmurban craft uprising!























I bought all natural shampoo and conditioner.  And a reusable dryer sheet thing (its a small towel and then liquid dryer sheet stuff that you can obviously keep reusing.  I'm pretty excited to start using it.  I'll take a picture another day). 

12:30-1:00pm:  Walked around the Seattle Center looking for food.  Happened upon a Bastille Day Celebration.  Ate the most disgusting "all natural" hot dog ever. 

Endorsing the Eiffel Tower.  Not the hot dog.






















1pm-3:30pm:  Ferry back to my side of the water.  Drive home.  Walk Atticus. 

3:30pm-5:45pm.  Nap

5:45pm-8:00pm:  Walk Atticus.  Go to a jewelry party at a martini bar.  Buy myself a belated Christmas present (thanks Dad!!!!)  Eat super salty appetizers and drink Pepsi in lieu of alcohol. 

8:00-8:15pm:  Drive home

8:15-8:20:  Give Atticus a belly rub

8:20-now:  Climb into bed.  Fire up the computer and blog a little.  Start to regret eating all that salt earlier today.  Anticipate crashing and sleeping for about 12 hours. 

Anticipated rest of the weekend:  overtime tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure I made plans for Monday but off hand I can't remember what they are.  Plan to go to the dog park as much as possible. 

Warrior Dash next weekend!!!

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. ~ Arnold Glasow

No comments:

Post a Comment