Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'll think of one later

I actually had a holiday weekend off.  It was weird.  I almost wished I was working because holidays are when the fun calls come in. 

I did work 4 hours of overtime on Sunday, but that didn't count.  I was so busy I left almost as soon as I came in.

Anyways....here's some pictures from this weekend!

Atticus knew we were going to the park.  He's smart like that.  And the park makes him happy. 

At the park....his friend Kimber's butt is in the background. 

I'm thinking of starting my own page "peopleofthedogpark.com".  I'm mean...I know.


Yummy dessert from the BBQ I attended: oreo ice cream + chocolate ice cream + cool whip, on a bed of crushed oreos, then covered with oreos and sour gummy worms.  It sounds kind of disgusting (especially the worms), but I could have eaten about half of this if I could.  Even the worms in the ice cream were good. 

Back to work tomorrow....2 weeks before my new trainee starts!!  (3 weeks before I start with her though - she has a week with other people as orientation).  I'm nervous and excited and I think I might be gaining an ulcer from having too much to do. 

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
~ Michelangelo

No comments:

Post a Comment