For my sister in law's birthday...a creation ENTIRELY (!!!) my own!
(Althought I do have to say I was highly inspired by
this purse...including the red gingham).
![]() |
| Yes...another purse |
![]() |
| The front |
![]() |
| The inside. I wanted bright fun colors. |
![]() |
| The handle is strung through rivets in each side. |
![]() |
| My brother said Shaylah was into Justin Bieber..... Its a little hard to see but the heart is sketched with red tinsel thread (think Christmas tree tinsel - it looks like that), and "BIEBER FEVER" is sketched with glow in the dark thread. Don't know if it actually glows though... Oh, and its removable, in case she wants to put another heart throb in its place. |
Yes, its late, but happy birthday Shaylah!
Put a grain of boldness into everything you do. ~ Baltasar Gracian
Another neat project!!!!
ReplyDelete