Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Recovery

Yesterday I spent recovering from the Warrior Dash.  I'm pretty sure every muscle in my arms ached.  My knees ached.  I whimpered when I had to sit down or stand up out of my comfy chair. 

Despite that, I got a lot done.  I only have about 2 minutes to write, so just take my word for it:  I did things!

Including;  finishing my nephews and my sisters extremely belated birthday presents.  Only a month late.  I'm about on track.  I even shipped them out today (sorry if that ruins the surprise, Allison). 

I'll leave you with a picture of Atticus.  That always makes me feel happy. 

My trophy hat

















Inside my empty bottle I was constructing a lighthouse while all the others were making ships. 
~ Charles Simic

1 comment:

  1. It will be a welcomed package and a great surprise for when we get back from vacation!

    Get rest and recover!

    ReplyDelete