Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lucky you

I came home this morning ready to type a long tirade about work, but I was so exhausted I just went to bed instead. 

When I woke up this afternoon I was still slightly annoyed and was going to type a shorter tirade, but after a slight change in plans etc, I ended up taking Atticus to the dog park instead, and then visiting the gym. 

Now that the endorphins are flowing, or whatever the good stuff is that comes with exercising, I'm not in a mood to type my tirade any more. 

Lucky you. 

My new dryer sheet system.  Check out pepperjackhome.com if you want your own.  I currently have no opinions on it yet - apparently there's a learning curve to getting the "dryer sheet" damp without getting the liquid all over everywhere.  Haven't mastered that yet.  But otherwise no complaints.  I actually haven't noticed a difference in my laundry. 
I dip my pen in the blackest ink, because I'm not afraid of falling into my inkpot. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment