| for my nephew.. |
| The request was for a Micah bag - so he could carry toys.... |
| I had been saving an old pair of corderoys for this very thing.... |
| 4 pockets in front - 2 made from the old pants pockets, and 2 velcro pockets. Yes, I still own those Cheerios pencils from elementary school. |
| Inside fabric....yay for Cars coming back into style so I could use the rest of my fabric. :) |
| for my sister... |
| Yes. Another purse. BUT....its made from a placemat!!! |
| I just realized i forgot to put in a pocket on the inside. Sorry, Allison. |
| One of the best part about nieces and nephews.... |
Happy birthday Allison and Micah!!!
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. ~ Lucille Ball

And we love them! And you more!
ReplyDelete